2014年6月24日星期二

ThL W8 Beyond Accurate Octa-Core 6-inch Android unlocked smartphone assessment

I’ve had my LG Nexus 4 ever since Google did a flash sale final year. Considering that then, I’ve been itching to attempt a new telephone. I lately had the chance to attempt a telephone referred to as the ThL W8 Beyond - a accurate octa-core 1080p six inch unlocked smartphone. Let’s verify it out and see how it is actually!

Note: Images could be clicked on to view bigger size.

Package Contents

ThL W8 Beyond accurate octa-core Android smartphone
thl smartphone screen projector
USB charging cable
European USB AC adapter with US converter
Earbuds with micrphone handle
Quickstart guide
http://www.ahappymango.com/thl-w8-beyond-smartphone-mtk6589t-1-5ghz-5-0-inch-fhd-screen-1g-16g-android-4-2-white.html
1.The initial issue I noticed when I opened the box, is that this telephone is Substantial at six inches. Right here is a comparison to my LG Nexus four which can be four.7 inches.

2.
ThL W8 Beyond Accurate Octa-Core 6-inch Android unlocked smartphone overview
By: Elizabeth Rodriguez
on June 9, 2014 11:00 am
2 Comments

THL-T200-01 unlocked smartphone

I’ve had my LG Nexus 4 ever because Google did a flash sale last year. Due to the fact then, I’ve been itching to attempt a new phone. I recently had the likelihood to attempt a telephone named the ThL W8 Beyond - a true octa-core 1080p 6 inch unlocked smartphone. Let’s check it out and see how it really is!

Note: Photos might be clicked on to view larger size.
ThL W8 unlocked smartphone
Package Contents

ThL W8 Beyond correct octa-core Android smartphone
thl smartphone screen projector
USB charging cable
European USB AC adapter with US converter
Earbuds with micrphone control
Quickstart guide
Hardware Specs

OS Version: Android four.two.2 AOSP
CPU: MT6592 Accurate Octa-Core
Processor Speed (max): 1.7GHz
RAM: 2GB
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100 MHz
Bluetooth
GPS
FM Radio
NFC
Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot (3G Tethering)
13 Megapixel Rear Camera 8 Megapixel Front-Facing Camera (13MP Interpolation)
Video Resolution: 1280×720 Front / 1280×720 Back
Mic and Speaker
Battery Size: 2500mAh
Usage Time: three Hours
Battery Standby: 72 Hours

THL-T200-09 unlocked smartphone

The initial point I noticed when I opened the box, is the fact that this telephone is Huge at six inches. Here is often a comparison to my LG Nexus 4 which is four.7 inches.

THL-T200-03 unlocked smartphone

On the left is the energy button (you are able to see exactly where the painted chrome coating has worn off.)

three.On the appropriate are the volume buttons.

four.The microUSB port and headphone jack are on the top rated in the telephone.

5.The back with the THL W8S reminds me with the existing Samsung Note 3, with its plastic “leather-look” finish. Great to hold in the hand nevertheless, due to the fact it has grip.

You can see that the phone can help a SIM and/or micro SIM card, on the GSM/WCDMA band. I have AT&T, so I used the micro SIM. I was able to get 3G speeds, which was fine for my needs. (LTE is not supported on this phone.)
The telephone has 32GB of internal storage, that is a nice amount, and has assistance for a microSD card, which can be super useful.

标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页